Our choices impact every element of our health and wellbeing, and today, it is often easier to make unhealthy choices than healthy ones.
Simply ‘knowing where to start’ can be the very reason not to!
Our Intentional Health 10 session programme, provides an opportunity to explore making intentional choices about your whole person (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)) health and wellbeing, in a fun, inclusive and non-judgemental environment, whilst being supported in community run by local church volunteers.
Do you want to:
- Live a longer, more fulfilled and purposeful life
- Boost your self-image and self-worth
- Reduce your weight and improve your BMI
- Improve your diet
- Increase your activity levels
- Learn to think positively and break negative habits
- Understand goal setting and applying boundaries
- Learn how to rest and get more sleep
Intentional Health will support you to live a healthier, happier life in all its fullness.
Our ten-week programme is delivered by trained volunteers from a local church where everyone, of all faiths and none, are welcome.
We also have a Free Resource Library available to all of our email subscribers with plenty of tips, worksheets and webinars, based on some of the course content to help you be more intentional.
If you would like access to our free resource library, please register in the form on the right.