Things for consideration in all Sessions/Programmes:
- Ensure your team pray and are well presented with a welcoming smile!
- Ensure you know about any health and safety issues and point them out at the start.
- Ensure you refer any medical issues raised straight to a GP.
- Ensure you are keeping an eye out for stories and testimonies of success that would inspire others
- You can share this link for them to complete online: www.intentionalhealth.uk/story
- Ensure you complete a register every session.
- Ensure each Coach completes at least one peer review in every Programme.
- Ensure you keep in touch with us at Head Office to let us know how you are getting on and if you have any questions or queries we can help in the Coaches Facebook group or forum.
Please click on the relevant checklist below to access a list that will help you in your planning and preparation.
These checklists and links to programme resources, handouts, forums etc can also be found in your Coach Manual in the Intentional Health Operations Manual (IHOM) section
You must have an active church partnership licence or have been granted permission to use and download content from this page. Intentional Health © 2018. All Rights Reserved.